Search This Blog

Saturday 26 February 2022

Supernatural Miracle of Time


I know that with God all things are possible, but recently I experienced God doing what would seem the impossible!  Something like the story of multiplying the fish and bread, but in my case it had to do with time.  I had two important deadlines for the next day but felt that there was not enough hours in the day to meet them. Although the deadlines weren’t life-threatening or anything, they were very important to me. My only solution I could see was to burn the midnight oil to get finished in time, which is what I did. Climbing into bed at 3am, I whispered a quick prayer for help, knowing that I would need to waken again at 6am.  I was sure to set the alarm and resigned myself to the fact that I would probably be needing lots of coffee and a red-bull to see me through the day!  Little did I know that God had heard my prayer… You see, when I woke up to the alarm buzzing, I felt completely wide-awake and totally refreshed!  It was as if God had supernaturally given me my full 8 hours of sleep in the mere span of 3 hours! I know it is hard to believe, but it’s true – and if He can do this with time, I know He can do it for energy too!  All He needs is a single cry for help from us, accompanied with righteous motives…

No comments:

Post a Comment