Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

God's Hidden Treasures



 God has taught me that no matter how difficult life can be, there are always hidden treasures to discover, if we will just lift our heads, and open our eyes and ears to find them!  I cannot tell you how often a singing bird will appear when I am feeling down, or I find a coin on the ground when I’m feeling concerned about the finances.  

I like to think that God uses these hidden treasures to help encourage us when He knows we need it and to remind us that He cares for us.  Some may call these convenient coincidences, but for me, God’s timing is always too perfect to be considered that.

What I have learnt is that when we are not observant enough, we so often miss these treasures that God wants to share with us.  When we become so obsessed with ourselves and our problems, we lose sight of things like sunrises, sunsets and rainbows, those very treasures designed to lift our hope and make us smile.

So no matter what struggles you are going through today, be sure to seek out God’s little treasure surprises and I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment